We are looking for an A&R rep to work with our portfolio of artists and help recruit new artists to Neocrym.
Neocrym is a record label that uses artificial intelligence to find and promote the world's greatest musicians. Learn more about Neocrym at neocrym.com.
What you will do at Neocrym
- Search the Internet using our proprietary technology for high-potential songs, artists, songwriters, and producers.
- Persuade those artists, composers, and producers to partner with Neocrym.
- The ability to gain musicians' trust.
- An understanding of how to complete a major recording project--coordinating the efforts of recording artists, songwriters, session musicians, and more.
- Experience with Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs) like FL Studio and Ableton Live.
- Familiarity with music theory.
- Past experience in artist management, music marketing, music supervision, sync licensing, music publishing, or at a record label.
- This role is fully remote, but may require occasional (expensed) travel to major US cities such as New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Chicago.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Compensation at Neocrym comes in the form of:
- A modest salary.
- A LARGE restricted stock grant on a four-year vesting schedule with a one-year cliff.
- Annual bonuses paid in stock.
Neocrym is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of arrest and conviction records, in pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar regulations.
How to apply
Send an email with an attached résumé to email@example.com.