We are looking for a sync licensing manager to help pitch our catalog of songs.
Neocrym is a record label that uses artificial intelligence to find and promote the world's greatest musicians. Learn more about Neocrym at neocrym.com.
What you will do at Neocrym
- Pitch Neocrym's music catalog to clients in film, television, YouTube, video games, advertising, and more.
- Curate playlists as pitches or deliverables to partners.
- The ability to generate new sync licensing leads.
- A strong understanding of music industry negotiations, particularly around music publishing and sync licensing.
- An existing social or professional network of music supervisors and other music consumers.
- Past experience as a sync licensing management, music supervision, or music publishing.
- This role is fully remote, but may require occasional (expensed) travel to major US cities such as New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Chicago.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Compensation at Neocrym comes in the form of:
- A modest salary.
- A LARGE restricted stock grant on a four-year vesting schedule with a one-year cliff.
- Annual bonuses paid in stock.
Neocrym is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of arrest and conviction records, in pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar regulations.
How to apply
Send an email with an attached résumé to email@example.com.