Neocrym releases a large quantity of intellectual property of many different types. If you believe that we have released something that infringes upon your intellectual property rights, contact us immediately.
Note that we do NOT guarantee responses to every single claim to copyright infringement.
How to contact us depends on what type of infringement you want to report:
Relating to music
Email email@example.com if you believe your intellectual property rights have been infringed by the following types of IP released by Neocrym:
- sheet music or other compositions
- recorded music or other audio
- music videos (or other types of videos)
- album art (or other types of press images)
Relating to articles and long-form text
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by text or images in an article or book released by Neocrym.
Relating to software
Email email@example.com if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by the following types of works released by Neocrym:
- software source code
- compiled application or library binaries
- access to application servers (as described in licenses like the AGPL or SSPL)
- datasets (as used to train machine learning models)
- software documentation